Monday, January 18, 2010

Figgy Milk Soap

This one would have been happy with a little more time to harden up before I cut it but I needed to get things cleaned up this morning. We're relisting our house and the realtor is coming to take pictures this afternoon. We can't have a soapy mess lying around. Depending on how they take the photos, we might generate some curiosity, with soap and cake stands sitting about. :)

This scent is so unique. I don't recall smelling a fig scent before. It's fresh, fruity, and somewhat perfume-y. It is a powerful scent as it seems very strong but I used it very lightly.




I'm still lovin' the jojoba beads throughout the soap. In the future I'd like to be a little more light-handed with the spinkles on top.

Now I need to plan and scheme what I'm going to do with my next batch!

No comments: