Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tangerine Colors and Banana Peach Soap

Hi All!

Yesterday afternoon was a time for more soap making! I made a batch of colors scented in tangerine as part of a bigger project. Today I'm going to take those colors and make soap balls from them. Then they will be embedded in yet another soap. I'm really excited about this project and will hopefully be able to complete it in the next week or two!


While I was at it, I split my batch and made a loaf of Banana Peach Soap. It is a cream-colored soap with yellow and peach stripes. I can't even tell you how yummy it smells!



Some of you may remember when I made a batch of Castile Colors before. It's really fun to make colorful soap to use as embeds later!

3 comments:

Amy W said...

I can already tell I'm going to like this "bigger project"! Banana Peach sounds so yummy!!

Splurge Sisters said...

Oh this project looks great. I made a batch of 9 different colours as well last week to use for embeds in future soaps so I can create on a whim.

Nancy Liedel said...

You make the cutest soaps with the swirlie4st swirls. I can't do the color mixes you do, not my bag, but that you do makes me smile every day and appreciate the work of soapers everywhere.

That was in incredibly long run-on sentence. Sorry, but just a fan :)