Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Little Update

Hi All! It's been a while! I hope you're enjoying your holiday season.

I thought I'd pop in here and give you all a little update on how things are going. I knew I wouldn't be making soap immediately following Thanksgiving but I didn't realize that it'd be this long and still waiting for the chance!

The moment we pulled into the garage after being gone all Thanksgiving week, we realized our youngest child had a fever. It all snowballed from there. Nearly three weeks later, we've all been sick with colds and a few of us even got a stomach bug. Needless to say, the last almost three weeks now haven't been the most pleasant and we are still fighting to clear it.

Last Friday, I finally mustered the gumption to make some orders. I just now need to do some organization and some clean-up to prepare for my supplies to arrive in the next few days.

So if all goes well. I should be posting some new soapmaking sometime in the next week! Stay tuned!

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Patti said...

Can't wait to see what you make!

Joanna said...

I have missed your videos, can't wait to see what you have made :)

Amy W said...

Glad to hear you are FINALLY feeling better!! I've enjoyed a soaping reprieve myself, but starting to get my creative thoughts together for the new year! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!