Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Guava Gradient Soap

I think I made this soap two weeks ago tomorrow for week 7 of the soap challenge. Woops! Of course, I was ahead of the challenge and now I'm a little bit behind. :-) The pink pearl morphed on me. So sad! The outside edge faded where it was originally exposed to the air. I was hoping it would come back but it didn't. When you watch the video you'll see that the pink was completely gone in a rectangular section inside when I cut it. It was so weird!





Make sure to go check out all the other participants here.





2 comments:

Amy W said...

That is so crazy how the pink disappeared and came back!! I love the effect of the gradient on this one though, and I'm SO glad it worked out!

Natalia said...

Beautiful soaps and the colours are really lovely!