Sunday, July 22, 2012

Candles With Whipped Wax Topping

I'm getting all wild and crazy with this candle making business. ;-) Today I made 2 mini loaf candles in the cutest ceramic containers and whipped wax for the first time as well. It was fun and I learned so much just by going for it and trying it.

This first one is scented in a birthday cake fragrance - mmmm, it's right on!







This second one is scented in a fruit loops fragrance, it's one of my favorite scents but it always turns my soap brown - I'm happy to have it in candle form!







This last regular candle is a mix of all my leftover wax from the last pink sugar extravaganza - I love how the pink and purple swirled inside - it's so pretty!




I happened to do a video of this too!




3 comments:

SoapCottage.blogspot.com said...

Wonderful-i love it to make candles but i´ve never tried such a topping candle. Is it difficult?
Have a nice day and best wishes from Germany:)

Dany

Anne-Marie said...

Oh my goodness, those candles look absolutely delectable!

Holly said...

Thank you! They're so easy Dany!