Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sunshine & Rainbows!

I combined a few different prior soap scents and designs to make this soap. The design is similar to Planet Fun but the scent is different. The scent is similar to Happily Ever After and Kiss of Sun but of course the design is different. I really like how this one turned out and it definitely reminds me of Sunshine and Rainbows! The scent is a tart and juicy blend of peaches, pears, acai berries, strawberries, and raspberries, rounded off with soft floral notes of lily and rose.




I also made a new batch of Sprinkles & Twinkles while I was at it. As always, Sprinkles & Twinkles is an unscented but fabulous soap. ;-)




I do not have a making video for Sunshine & Rainbows because I just didn't make a whole lot of sense as I was going along. HA! That happens every now and again. No video for the Sprinkles & Twinkles either as I have made it on video several times previously.

Here is cutting video however!




Thank you for stopping by my blog today!

4 comments:

LatherBeSoaping said...

I love the Sunshine & Rainbows soap, Holly! The colorful embeds are so pretty against the yellow. And the rainbow sprinkles on the Sprinkles & Twinkles are a nice touch.

Natural Aroma Handmade Soaps said...

Love the Sprinkles on your Sprinkles & Twinkles bar, they look so cute and the colours in your Sunshine & Rainbows soap are really pretty.

Anne-Marie said...

Both bars are fabulous! I loved the cute colors on the Sprinkles & Twinkles. =)

Head 2 Toe said...

I love this one, very beautiful.