Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Scented Wax Melts

I am having so much fun making scented wax melts. I get asked so many times what they are exactly. They are for home fragrance and like a tart that you melt in a wax melter/wax warmer. I do not call mine tarts as I'm pretty sure Yankee Candle has that term copyrighted. Anyhoo...here are some that I have made and recently listed in my store.

Country Berry Pancakes



Blackberry Pie



Apple Mango Tango



Old Fashioned Iced Tea



Monkey Bread



Pink Sugar



I'm still testing out the packaging that I like and I'm really excited about what I'm doing this week. The really awesome part of making wax products is that now I can freely use the scents that I would normally avoid for soaping because they turn soap brown. It doesn't affect wax in the same way. It's so fun to design and create. The testing is super duper fun!

Holly

8 comments:

Jessie Y said...

Alluring temptation, yum!!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

These are really cute, what a fun idea!

Anne-Marie said...

All of these are absolutely adorable! Such fresh and clean lines and easily recognizable ideas. =)

Natalia said...

OMG, they look so good!

SoapSudsations said...

I love them! How can you make those and not be tempted to make some real treats?

Angie (Cavaiuolo) Neyens said...

So cute Holly! May I ask what is the crumble on the blueberry one?

Holly said...

Thank you! The crumbles are made of wax that I let cool and crumbled.:-)

Unknown said...

How cute!!!
I love them all....