Saturday, October 19, 2013

Came and Went!

Ok, well, I could have blogged at some point during the fall selling season. I wasn't selling at this time last year and so this has been a new experience for me. It was crazy hectic but I liked it too. It is so fun that so many people like my soap! Thank you to everyone that bought from my Fall line-up. There is just a smidgen left if you're wondering. ;-)

I made this collage of the products I was listing and I think it would be easiest to just post that instead of twenty-some photos. The soaps in this year's line-up were Maples Leaves, Autumn Berry, Toffee Apple, Berry Brew, Warm Apple Pie, Twigs & Berries, Sweet Pumpkin, Oak Barrel Apple Cider, and Country Cabin. I made some various scented waxes in Autumn Berry, Toffee Apple Pie, Candy Corn, etc..



While the chaos of packing so many orders was great, I am so happy to have my desk and room all cleaned up and ready to make my final holiday soaps. I'm a bit behind and I need to get the last two made. Stay tuned for a holiday soap post!

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Congrats on your busy holiday season! I am so excited to see your business taking off. =)